Take advantage of special offers from area hotels during the Michigan Brewer’s Guild Summer Beer Festival. This event is the oldest of the Guild’s four annual festivals. Located along the banks of the Huron River, this festival features more than 60 different Michigan breweries and 450+ beers! A variety of tasty food items are available for purchase from independent food vendors inside the festival accompanied by a diverse selection live music from local bands. Hope to see you there!
Discounted Rates for Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti Area LodgingHotel and B&B Discounts
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
Rate: Beer Fest rates starting at $124/night, includes hot breakfast.
The Regent offers an indoor pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness center and a luxurious outdoor garden. The Regent is ideally located about two miles from Depot Town with easy access to US 23 and I 94. Call 734-973-6100 to make reservations or book direct on their website.
Comfort Inn and Suites
Rate: Mention the Summer Beer Fest rate at the Comfort Inn and Suites and stay two nights (July 26 and 27) for $160.00 plus tax. Must book in advance with credit card. Call 734-477-9977. Offer subject to change.
Days Inn Ann Arbor
Rate: Mention the Summer Beer Fest rate at the Comfort Inn and Suites and stay two nights (July 26 and 27) for $140.00 plus tax. Must book in advance with credit card. Call 734-477-9977. Offer subject to change.
Holiday Inn & Suites, University of Michigan Area
Rate: $129.99 Standard Double Guest Room. All reservations must be made by calling the sales department at 734-213-1900 (ask for Shannon).. Limited space available.
Ticket InformationSales Start May 1
The festival is expected to sell out again this year so advance ticket purchase is encouraged to assure admittance. Tickets are available online. Designated Driver tickets are available in advance online for $5. DDs are not allowed to drink beer.
Friday $30 advance ($35 at gate if available)
Saturday $35 advance ($40 at gate if available)
Quick FactsGet in the Know
- -15 drink tokens are included with admission and each drink token is redeemable for a 3oz sample of beer.
- -Additional tokens will be available inside the festival for 50 cents.
- -The festival takes place rain or shine.
- -Tickets always sell out fast so get ready, get set… get ‘em May 1st!
- -No ticket refunds are offered.
- -You must be at least 21 years of age to enter the festival with a valid ID.
- -Only non-walking age babies are permitted inside, small children are not permitted.
- -DDs are not allowed to drink beer!
- -Creative pretzel and cheese accessories are encouraged.
DirectionsHow To Get Here
The Michigan Summer Beer Festival takes place in Riverside Park (6 W Cross St, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 )
(Click on the images to see them larger)